Let's Sponsor this Family from Ukraine together!
I want to thank everyone for your love and support during this time. The outpouring of love and prayers has been amazing! As a fellow Ukrainian many of you have been asking me how you can help my family and friends in Ukraine! I now have the answer! Finally there is a glimmer of hope that can come from this horrible and tragic ordeal! 🌻
We are currently fundraising to sponsor a Family of 4 to Canada! Many of you know him as Eugene from "Eugene Dough Sheeters" The owner, engineer and founder of The Original Dough Sheeter along with his wife and their 2 children! This will take a village to help, and I am now ready to ask for assistance from you my dear friends, on how we can help a direct family from Ukraine that we all know and love!
Eugene is requesting aid to come to Canada under Visa Sponsorship and I will help assist him and his family to rebuild their new lives and business in Canada! We all want to see him thrive as a successful entrepreneur. As you know they are leaving so much behind including some of their family in Ukraine. Although they will be restarting their lives in Canada, their hearts will remain in Ukraine. Eugene has communicated his desire to help give back to his homeland which gave so very much to him and his family.
Many of us here cannot fathom what it would be like to have your life, family and business taken from you in a moments notice and leave the only thing you have ever known and loved behind, including some of your family, friends, children's playmates, and a business your family has put their blood, sweat and tears into, not to mention your homeland.
As much as I would love to do this on my own, I'm only one person. I'm asking for my friends and family to partner with me. Art by Tay will be offering specialized classes as an additional fundraiser.
I vow to help Eugene and his family (a multi-generational business) reestablish their new beginnings here in Canada. Therefore I am humbly asking that you find in your heart to donate or consider enrolling in any of these art by tay classes as proceeds from these classes along with any donations are critical in assisting Eugene and his family as they rebuild the life and family they were forced to leave behind.
THAT IS A PROMISE AND A GUARANTEE!
In doing so I will be creating a few fundraisers to help! Here are the following ways you can help:
1. We are looking for a home in Canada that can accommodate Eugene and his family temporarily while his family looks for schools and permanent housing. Better yet a family in BC or the lower mainland that can accommodate temporary housing.
2. They will have no linens and/or belongings and will be starting from scratch so anything will be of great help! Preferably a Monetary donation of some sort for them to purchase those items themselves including their housing accommodations, clothing, and business needs.
3. If you are a business owner and would rather/or in addition to making a monetary donation send a gift card for the family (which may be tax deductible) to purchase their necessities. Please feel free to send me a private message and I will be able to provide you with a detailed list of businesses, which the gift cards would be transferable here in Canada for their personal use.
4. Art by Tay will be offering in-person, pre-recorded, & Semi-Private Zoom classes to also help fundraise this family in their troubling times. The proceeds raised from these classes will also go towards any urgent needs upon arrival.
5. If you are owner of a business and would love to share this information as a compassion post kindly message me or email me at email@example.com for more information. In closing, on behalf of Eugene and myself I want to thank you all in advance for your ongoing prayers and generosity to make this transition for this family a little less painful and more hopeful. Thank you for being a beacon of hope during this dark time.
Much love Tay 💛💙 SLAVA UKRAINII!! (GLORY TO UKRAINE)
Photo of Eugene and his family: Left to right: Eugene (holding his 1 year old son) Yehor, (in front his 6 year old son) Ivan, and his beautiful wife Anzhela.
If you would like to donate a care package of household products, a gift card, or send a card of love or encouragement to this family to read upon their arrival please send us an email and we will provide you more information on how you can donate! Thank you so very much!
YES, I would like to stay in touch and learn more about how I can help this family and receive updates on this families sponsorship and progress!